The Style at Home Limited Edition Collection

As I mentioned yesterday, I was up and out at an ungodly hour yesterday but it was all for good...I was lucky enough to be invited to the preview of Style at Home's new Limited Edition Collection...and PS, the morning did NOT disappoint.

First off, as you know, I am now contributing the magazine so I obviously think the people there are the cat's ass...it was so great to see/meet all of them in person.

On top of that, the media preview was held at the new Trump Towers and well, it's glorious...

From the lobby...


...to the most perfectly glamorous elevator doors in history...


...to the bathroom of my pregnancy induced super vivid dreams..


...to the ridiculously high 12' ceilings...also in said dreams...


...to the moldings...sweet, sweet moldings...I wanted to lick you up...


...well...it was all just heavenly.

I actually came home and jumped on MLS convinced that I could totally jam 4 kids into one room if it meant owning all of the dreamspace above (not that I could ever afford it anyway but whatevs...I was pipe dreaming) ...and then I remembered that mama needs more rooms to decorate, not less...so that plan went out the window.

I digress.

Not to be outdone by the hotel itself, the Style at Home collection was/is tres tres bien.

There's silky sheet sets and duvet covers...




{PS, note the amazeballs price}


{PSS, the pink sheets must be owned by me}

...graphic pillows...



 ...and gorgeous pitchers, trays and bowls..




...and towels...fluffy, fluffy ones.

All total loveliness.

And because my pictures are sort of not that awesome, here's how the professionals view the pretty...

sah-collection-ceramic-vase.jpg

sah-collection-tray-cake.jpg

sah-collection-bedding-bella.jpg

sah-collection-throw-pillow.jpg

sah-collection-bathroom-towels.jpg

Gorjusssssssss.

I now am the lucky owner of a set of those fluffy lavender towels and as I said earlier, simply must snap up the pink sheets...truly, they feel like zillion dollar ones...so so good.

You can purchase any of the goodies seen above HERE...but only while supplies last and once they're gone, they're gonzo so yes...the time is now my friends.

A giant thanks to everyone at Style at Home for including me in the fun yesterday- such a treat!!!

xo
Photobucket