Thinking About 7

I've got a few things on the brain as of late...

1. As much as I truly loved having red hair, I just can't keep up with the endless maintenance...I'm not sure if it was just the fact that my hair is so fine but I literally was having to dye it every two weeks to keep the colour- not so good.

So...I'm finally admitting defeat and trying something new.

On Saturday, this sort of business is going to happen...

Ombre hair. Ombre hair.

...though I'm VERY tempted (even though I'm likely too old and completely not cool enough to pull it off) to go this route...

pink tips
{via}

Will let you know which of the two voices in my head wins out...i.e. be a respectable 38 year old or go with what you love...we shall see;)

2. Not that I need any more convincing on my new found obsession with le Tigre but seeing this image yesterday solidified my absolute TRUE BLOODED NEED for it in my life...

Master...kind of chic; leopard carpet, tiger pillows
{via}

Thankfully, I may have a lead on how to get my hands on some at a way better price...thank you so so much to Irene at The OP Life and Bethany at Powell Brower Home for the fantabulous help!!!!

Oh and PS, also quite sure that wall to wall leopard carpeting should happen at some point in my life.
3. Vivienne Westwood is my idol....

Vivienne Westwood, great art
{via}

Anyone who can creat that wallpaper, paint their fireplace royal blue and embrace amazingly quirky animal art...yup...that's a lady worth giving big mushy high fives to.

4. My recent bench DIY has left me wanting to do more in that regard...would love to find another table and make this sort of thing happen...

Jean Louis Deniot's Apartment in Elle Decor; art, gold bench, marble
{via}
.
..gold happiness.

Also, I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE the art- think I could re-produce it somehow?

Likely not.

5. Not that I needed any more convincing that pink was the absolute bestest wallcolour in the world but...

living room; great art
{via}
.
..this room certainly doesn't hurt.

6. Does anyone know what this wallpaper is?

botanical wallpaper
{via}

It would be perf for a client of mine.

7. Seeing this shot has revitalized my desire for some bright yellow velvet...

House Of Fifty | Shoebox Décor; wall treatment/colour, yellow vevelt chair, artwork
{via}

...and tone on tone panelling...and Sarah Ashley Longshore.

One more thing...I might make this 'Thinking About 7' thing a new series and speaking of my fave numero...Style in 7 is coming back...stay tuned.

Oh and a small sidenote...I've had the blog Flower Child open the entire time I've been putting this post together because she has a soundtrack playing... and it's brilliant...thinking I might listen to it every morning...happy enducing.

xoxo
Photobucket