It's a.....

Turns out that this little miracle...


...is a...


I still can't believe it...truly...I'm in a weird state of shock.

I totally thought it was a girl- slightly worried that my intuition was so off- it usually never is.

But...we're so happy that bamino is a...


 ...and are already so in love with our Baby Roo, as he's being called for now...I won't be spilling the name beans but his nickname is related so if you want to have a go at that one, guess away:)

Anyhoo...baby looked healthy and that's really all that matters.

I'm officially almost the mom to two girls and two boys- pretty nifty I'd say.

And just look at how excited these little nuggets are...to think I'm going to have another one of them...well, I couldn't possible be happier.




...well aside from the decorating shit storm that is...

Aside for all the blissdom going on with this big revelation, there was the inital 'farksticks...I had the whole room decorated for a girl in my head/what am I going to do with damn peacocks- balls' fall out...so, just to keep things real up in here, I pretty much came home from the hospital and started work on Plan B as soon as I sat down...this is the very quickly put together aftermath of the decorating panic...


We'll see what happens on that front:)

In the meantime and more importantly, a huge thank you for making today even more exciting for me and my family...I literally couldn't wait to share my news with you all!!!

xo
Photobucket