#projectscarlett, #projectsecret and #winkofpink

Morning blogeristas.

First off, thank you so so much for the very sweet comments on yesterday's

The room really evolved into something I'm pretty proud of so to read your darling words...well...it meant alot.

I actually realized that I left out a few Instagram/regular shots, so here's just a little more...





Again, thank you all for your very kind comments on this little "Laduree boudoir" (thanks Alison for that one).  Oh and to the reader who suggested a ruffly bedskirt to finish the whole thing off, I totally agree...that will happen:)

Moving on.

Because this room is now finito, my brain is moving on to some other projects.

I don't want to give all the details on this one away because I'm trying to keep it a semi-secret from someone who I know reads B&B but I can tell you that I've dreamt up this inspiration board...


...for a bedroom/office combo...let's call it #projectsecret from now on;)

Key elements are going to be:

1. wall to wall pink carpet
2. Erika Wakerly Angels wallpaper...


...though I'm sort of tempted to try something free-hand so we'll see.
3. Blue day bed 
4. Jessica Rae Sommer artwork that I've been lusting over FOREVER
5. Hand painted abstract pillows & some KW action
6. Vintage oil paintings
7. Chinoiserie desk
8. Brass stuff

So...stay tuned...this is happening before Christmas.

And finally, I thought I might update you on some new artwork that's up in the shop.

I've been playing with some neons lately...






...that you can see/hopefully BUY up :)

And with that, I wish you all a blissball almost weekend.

xo
Photobucket