#projectscarlett - The REVEAL

As promised, it's time to reveal Scarlett's room.

In my mind, the finished space is very much her and does fit in my original grande scheme of a Marie Antoinette inspired dressing room...though the wallpaper does add in a heavy dose of jewelry box glamour;)

She loves it, which is the most important part and I'm quite pleased with it too...sort of want to relocate there myself- ha!

Anyhoo...here's the pics...
















Sources:

Wallpaper

* I would lick the wallpaper if I felt it appropriate...very, very good.

Dresser, lamps and wardrobe

**PS, if you are looking for French inspired antiques in the GTA, this is a must stop...absolutely my favourite spot to find one of a kind treasures!

Settee

** A large and in charge thank you to Flik and Company for helping me find the PERFECT settee...adore it!

Antique Chair

*Trust me when I tell you that this store is going to be HUGE...I absolutely can't wait for the official opening.  A giant/massive mwah to Christine and Sarah for helping make #projectscarlett infinitely better with my favourite antique pink chair of all time!!! xoxoxo

Bedding
Duvet cover and shams- Bouclair Home (Akira in white)

* A large thank you to Bouclair for generously providing the Akira duvet cover set...I absolutely love how it finishes off the bed.

Sheeting- IKEA

Bed

Rug

* God I love that rug...it's heaven in person- soooo fluffy good.

Curtains
IKEA - Merete (put together/modified with the amazing help the amazing 

* PS, I LOVE good friends and Ms Hollie is one of the best!

Settee Pillows

* You know you all want some intertwine pillows of your own...go get 'em boys and girls!

Desk

* Tim is my hero...that is all.

Side tables
Kijiji

Clothing racks

* Again, my house would be a mere shell of a home without Tim's expertise painting/finishing help.

Mirror
Moveline Liquidation (painted by me)

So there you have it...a little girl's room a la Bijou.

Here's hoping my red head loves it for years to come because god knows, it's staying that way for as long as we own this house.

Also...the wardrobe is never coming out of that room so if we ever do sell, I hope the prospective owners like pink;)

Oh and if you're interested in a little Bijou action of your own, my e-design services are available...check out the button on the right for services and rates.

xoxo
Photobucket