Thinking about 7 - #3

Morning...or afternoon/evening as the case may be.

I'm a little pre-occupied at the moment...all is fine but just have things on the brain so for today, a little light hearted prettiness...7 styles.

1. This...

Flora, by Nick Knight.

I literally think it is the most gorgeous piece of artwork I've ever laid eyes on.  I linked over and discovered that the artist, Nick Knight, is a photographer so wondering if this is some sort of manipulated digital image...whatever the case, I absolutely ADORE it.

Some more of his work...







Ridiculous.

Would. Kill. For. One

2. And speaking of adore, I've mentioned my love for KW and her staircase before but this shot just takes the 'holy shit I want to be her and live in her house' cake...

Kelly Wearstler (The Coveteur)

So pretty...adore the carpet with the gold bars...this has to happen in my house...has to.

3. While we're on the topic of carpet, this prettiness belonging to Jennifer Fisher also strikes my fancy...

Leopard and black & white = besties. http://www.thecoveteur.com/jennifer_fisher

...a nice graphic take on leopard.

4. No words for this guy except for, holy mother of all that's good and holy...

Major obsession!  I love interesting ways to divide larger spaces!

5. And speaking of good, did you see my girl Sarah's recent kitchen tour photos?  They're tres beuno...this one in particular has me all smiley whiley...

Two One Nine: Kitchen Tour- love that chair!

6. KW strikes twice in one post with this genius...

Kelly Wearstler | The Coveteur
{via}

Why didn't I think of putting cool studded shoes on top of my busts?

7. Frankenstorm....

Storm
{via}

Hoping very, very much that everyone is safe and sound after the uber weather yuckiness.

xoxo
Photobucket