Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Chassity from Look Linger Love

It's time for another installment of...


...and today I'm so chuffed to have my sweet and very talented friend, 
Chassity of...

Look Linger Love

...sharing her take on what should happen in bambino's room.

Now you know this lady has some serious style so obviously, her design is going to be butter.

.......

So the point is, we're all just super happy that our friend Christine is cute and healthy preggy. But it's also fun to dream up spaces for the boy of bijou, right? So, here's my take on a nursery design for the Boy of Boheme.


Crib (less expensive version here)
Ceramic dog (just for Christine;)

.......

What did I tell you?

Loving this 'organic chic' take on the 'boy of boheme'...PS, I'm stealing that tagline;)

I've looooooong wanted that hanging bed in some form and well, Chassity melted my heart a little with the inclusion of the dalmatian and the 'Little Prince' - I used an exert from that book to read to my daughter Natasha at our wedding, so well...it has very special meaning to me.

Oh, and I've been loving the idea of a white curtain with black ribbon so again, lady LLL nailed it.

A big mwah to her for drawing up this fabulous and make sure you check back next Thursday for some more baby moodboard goodness.

xo
Photobucket