Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Jenny of MFAMB

It's time for another episode of...



...and today I've got not one but TWO nursery boards to show you, thanks to the magical unicorn world that is...



Now I know you are all well versed in the gloriousness that is Jenny/MFAMB so I won't preach endlessly about her/its virtues but I will quickly say, I'm a fan...and by that I mean, I completely of adore/love/admire her brilliant design farting ways.

.......

BOARD ONE



BOARD TWO


.......

It's quite impossible to pick a favourite of the two I would think.

 I heart numero uno for its beastly wildness...all of those critters, combined with the dark moodiness and the brass... enamoured to say the least.

And then there's the more 'I'm the subtle artsy cousin' number...the settee/fur pillow combo got my attention...as did the inexpensive but oh so handsome lighting ensemble...and then there's that sweet like honey fox...oh and the mural...

Delicious- all of it.

A giant thank you to Jenny for sending some her sparkly over here...so appreciated.

And to you reader folk, make sure you link over via the button on the right to see all of the baby mood goodness that's happened so far...the series will continue next week with yet another board bulls eye winner.

xo
Photobucket