BIG NEWS!!!! Project Kitchen Gorgeous and 219

As promised, I'm sharing some mucho large news today.

To begin with, I am BEYOND excited to let you know that #pkg will be revealed in the upcoming January issue of Style at Home magazine...that's right...after all of those teaser posts and months of waiting, the big show is only a few weeks away.


Oh and not only with the kitchen be showcased, but other parts of my house are in there too.

Yup...count me as someone who couldn't possibly be happier!!!

The big issue hits shelves on December 10th and for those of you not in Canada, I'll definitely be sharing some of the photos here on the blog, and will also roll out other #pkg ones I've taken along the line.

In the meantime, make sure you all check out the Style at Home December issue- first off, there's a little sneak peek of the kitchen (shown above) and what's more, there's an extra long article from yours truly...this month's piece includes a list of my absolute favourite blogger art shops, along with a few other fun cyberspace tid-bits...here's a peek...


So hope you like;)

Oh and if you aren't already a Style at Home subscriber subscriber (a whole year is only $24.95), you should be...my international friends can totes get the magazine delivered right to their door...worth it.

And speaking of things you want/need (and PS, this news is also making me do back flips,) I am so so so excited to share with you my collaboration with the girls over at 219.

As you know, their new online shop is launching TODAY!!!!

And PS, it's farking AH-MAAZING....


The above is just a small sampling of the gorgeous that's being sold over there.

It's good...like really, really good.

And well, it seems as though I get to have a fabulous piece of the action.

Yes indeedy....yours truly is going to be selling a capsule collection of sorts over on Shop 219!!!!!

I'll be rolling out some smaller pieces at first and will eventually launch a whole section of B&B finds.

For now, I've got two listings up in there....


Numero uno is a tiger velvet pillow that's piped and backed in blush pink Schumacher velvet.

And the mirror...that's a fab art deco inspired piece that I hope you love.

As I said, these are just the tip of the iceberg as it were...I've got plans that involve furniture and fur and gold snakeskin and...soooo much more.

Opening some kind of shop has long been my ultimate dream goal and I couldn't be more honoured to be starting it off with the girls over at 219...though we haven't met in real life yet, our numerous Skype chats have pretty much convinced me we're girly soul mates.

Now click over to Shop 219 and buy up my capsule goodies AND all of the 219 glamazonia.

I promise you're house will look prettier.

And with that, I'm off to dream of the celebratory drink I wish I could have at the moment;)

xo
Photobucket