Delivered Goodies...a la Instagram

My brain re:blog is mushy today- not feeling like I've got much to share, other than some recent deliveries that are making me ooooooh so happy.


The mirror has a little something to do with one of the surprises I'm going to spill on Monday...as does this....



Stay tuned.

In other news, this showed up at my doorstop this morning, as a total surprise....


A huge thank you to the friendlies at Magenta Studios!!!!

PS, if you're in the market for taking your precious photo memories and turning them into techno/fashion/home accessories, art pieces or stationary, this is the place to do it.

And speaking of things that just arrived/are a total delight...the newly published memoir of Vogue Creative Director, Grace Coddington just came...


A big giant thank you to my dear friend Nina over at Black Rooster Decor...so so happy to know/work with her!!!!

And finally, I saw a little mention on Instagram the other day from the fabulous Christina over at Full House...she posted a picture of this chair nirvana...


...and directed it my way...now I know that I already have secured a rocker for #projectbaby but wow...thinking I could put the cane one is Mac's room and leave this for bambino- I mean really- this sort of needs to happen.

God I love pretty things/surprises/delivers.

xo
Photobucket