My List and Stuff for Grabs/Sale

I had plans to do the big #pkg unveiling today but I'm just waiting on photo permissions and since I'd rather give you the whole thing in one big gusto post, we'll do something else for today.

In the meantime, you can:

1. back read the whole #projectkitchengorgeous #pkg story/design process/saga HERE and HERE and read Meredith's 'breaking it down' post HERE.

2. enjoy this...a gift guide of sorts...really, this is just my Christmas wish list...chances of getting most of it are slim- we're doing kids only prezzies with the family so I've only got hubster in my corner as it were but I'm hoping for at least a couple of these beauts...



Though I'd REALLY love that runner for my hallway (overdyed is moving somewhere else) and the grasshoper lamp for bambino's room, what I'm crossing fingers for most (hope you're reading this hubby...not that I haven't told you a ZILLION times;) at the moment is the wallet (purse stolen means I'm wallet-less so this is really a need,) bust (Shop 219 carries these gigantor ones from Oly and 

I'm rather obsessed with them) and KW candlesticks.

Here's hoping:)

In other news, #projectlittlemiss is seeing more big progress this week, which leads me to a plea...please someone tell me what colour to paint this birdcage...I've been flipping between colours like a bad pink pong game and it's starting to make my head hurt...


Since you might need more info...furniture colours...

Side table on the other side is pink, desk is black with pink interior, dresser is a creamy/yellow white, settee is linen and gold, chandelier is every colour.

Linens/textiles are going to be some mash up of this business...


I'm actually half thinking of just leaving it as is- I thought the iron beside iron would bug me but I like the warn finish and once I pile it full of pretty stuff...

Thoughts thank you please?

And speaking of rooms/textiles, I have some nursery stuff up for sale...email if you're interested in:

a. Set of Serena and Lily 'Lulu' crib bedding...


..it includes everything in that picture as well as a bumper cover to match.

b. Dwell Studio Gio...


For this one, I have the whole set.

And finally for today, don't forget to enter my Love Obsessed GIVEAWAY...your choice of earring goodness like this...

OOAK Vintage 1950s One Of A Kind  Hand Painted Pale Pink Turquoise and Mint Rhinestone Earrings

...is up for grabs.

I'm jealz/ you're lucky.

xo
Photobucket