New Project and a Wee Update on #projectlittlemiss

I've been chomping at the bit to tell you all about a new e-design project I've started.

Originally, the plans were to begin in February but once I saw these 'before' shots of a condo in Seattle, well...

I. COULD. NOT. WAIT.

Behold the goodness that I'm calling #projectalreadyfabulous...

The dining room...



And the living room...



My mandate is to finish the space off...accessories, new paint in the living room, window treatments and a set of 6 chairs for the dining table (though I'll be sad to see the yellow velvet number go...pretty, pretty).

So...here's the plans...

Dining room...


And living room...


The main points are:

1. Windows covered in white panels trimmed in the Kubus fabric- YUM!
2. Lots of black/white accessories and pretty books
3. Living room walls painted in Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter
4. Vintage lighting- these insanely good yellow murano lamps in the dining room...


...and this heavenly chandy...


... in the living room
5. Fig trees
6. Great artwork
7. Large scalloped mirror from 219 over the credenza
8. Set of 6 vintage chairs...


With a foundation that's already SO pretty, I think this is going to end up being one fabbbbbbulous space.

Excited.

And speaking of being chuffed re: design/pretty spaces, #projectlittlemiss is nearing completion and I'm THRILLED with how it's looking.

Here's a small peak Instagrammed peak of one corner...


I always knew I loved the Perroquet wallpaper but in person, it's just so damn good- the scale is amazing and the pattern...very purdy...jealous it's not in my house actually.

And the settee/dog...yup...totally delish...not sure what I'd do without 
Black Rooster Decor and Circa Who in my design arsenal.

The piece that has taken me by storm the most though, is the newly painted desk/vanity we just got back from the very talented Tamara at Petits et Jolis.

When we purchased the piece, it looked like this...


...and after I decided on a charcoal, pink and gold theme...it came out looking like this...


I mean really...have you ever seen such a pretty piece of furniture.

I'm DEAD over it.

Love when a concept comes together.

As we speak, the curtains are being made and bedding is being ordered and then it's install time.

A 2012 completion date is on the books and I can't wait to show you the afters!!!

And with that, I'll say ta now with a few little reminders.

1. Don't forget to enter my 'pin to win' M Kaltenbach GIVEAWAY...you know you want this ONE OF A KIND goodness...


2. Check out this little Christmas wish list I did for Jamie over at i suwannee...


...there's 8 things on the list so have a lookski:)

And now, I'm off to my little's Christmas concert...is there anything cuter than a holiday concert involving mini-people? I think not.

Good tidings friends.

xo
Photobucket