Style at Home - THE REVEAL!!!!!

It's a BIG GINORMOUS day here at B&B...one that I've been waiting to share with you for a looooong time.

My copy of the January issue of Style at Home magazine arrived yesterday...


...which means: a. I couldn't be happier/more excited/honoured/ecstatic b. I can share photos of my house/#pkg with you!!!!!

So, without further adeu, here's the spread...and yes, there are photos of #pkg too...I have TONS more of the kitchen all saved up though so check back next week Tuesday for a full out #pkg reveal...









To see my home in print and presented in such a beautiful way...well it's just simply beyond explanation.

A HUGE thank you to the Style at Home team (Erin, Tara, Ann-Marie, Donna, Catherine and Jen) for putting together a piece that so perfectly reflects my space.  And of course, a giant hug to Meredith for her amazing work on #pkg.

This whole thing...

DREAM. COME. TRUE.

xoxoxoxoxo
Photobucket