Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Hollie of Hollie Cooper Interiors

Hello friends.

A very happy Thursday to you.

I'm pleased because it's my favourite post day of the week...aka...nursery board time!


And today, I'm BEYOND happy to let you in on a little secret.

My neighbour Hollie (you know the one who bought 2 of my mink mushrooms for me,) besides being the bestest friend/person to have a couple of houses down ever, is also a RIDICULOUSLY talented interior designer.

I've bounced more than a few hundred ideas off of her through the years (pre-pregnancy on the deck with a large glass of wine in hand...now, not on the deck and without wine) and when she volunteered to put together a design scheme for Baby J's room, well let's just say I jumped like a jelly bean at the chance.

Oh and just so you know, Ms Hollie also makes scrumptious pillows...you can link to her shop...


...via my sidebar and trust me when I tell you, that would be a very a good idea on your part.

For now though, let's focus on baby and mood board heaven.

Actually, Hollie went way beyond board status and put together a whole 'design in a box' sort of thing...only she used a clear paper cover thingy.

Called 'Baby J Nursery British Invasion', I was first greeted with this...


...and then opened everything else to find...

 A glorious board...

...and then all of the particulars, including a fabric sample...


...detailed instructions on what to buy and where to put it...


...print outs of every item...








...and gorgeous renderings of each wall in the room...


 ...and I proceeded to be VERY BLOWN AWAY.

How amazing is it to actually have everything you need to put together a gorgeous space, just handed to you...and how even more fabulous when you literally love/adore/want it all.

I will tell you that Hollie read my mind of quite a few design elements...there are a couple of things in this package that are absolutely happening in the room- very excited and feeling quite lucky indeed to have such a dear and special friend who would put something so delightful together just for little old me...blessed I'd say.

xo
Photobucket