Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Sarah and Christine of 219

I love Thursdays because they mean one thing....



And today, I've got a doozy in store.

Welcome my favourite duo of uber talented bloggers/designers/friends...


I think you already know that I'm a MAJOR fan of these ladies.

Pretty convinced that they're going to take the blogging/retail world by total storm with their beautifully deadly combo of amazing design style and stunning taste.

In love with all things 219 and as you'll soon see, their take on nursery nirvana is just that...totally glorious.

.......

Hello everyone! It's Sarah and Christine from 219.

We are super excited to be here sharing our nursery board, and of course very excited for Christine and her new baby boy! We decided to veer in a little bit of a different direction with this one, but why not right? Here's our "Retro Glam Baby" Nursery design, hope you all enjoy!
















.......

I love, love, love how distinctively 219 this board is...it totally screams their style...modern and glamorous and perfectly edgy.

Also adore how they managed to mix high and low so perfectly...Home Depot wallpaper paired with Quadrille curtains...a Madeline Weinrib rug with a CB2 lounger resting so comfortably on it...sublime.

If you haven't yet acquainted yourself with their blog and ah-maaaaaaazing shop, do so now- you'll be very happy you did.

As for me, I'm off to bambino ultrasound number 7 as we speak...NOTHING I'd rather be doing with my morning...so excited.

xo
Photobucket