#projectlittlemiss....Turns into a Whole House

Morning birds of a feather.

I trust you had a good winter weekend.

Mine was jolly.

Hubs was out of town so I got down to it and worked my bumb off.

'Twas design central around these parts.

I can't cram it all into one post so for today, I'll focus just on what got done for #projectlittlemiss.

To begin with, I did a little accessory shopping and picked up MANY goodies...

And then I arranged them all.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these sneakies...apologize for the repeat if you have.


The amazing 'Amari' pillow is from my friend Hollie at Pillotopia- sort of obsessed with it...settee is from the always fabulous Black Rooster and huge doogle is Circa Who.


The shot above is taken of the closet...we ripped everything out and added custom built ins to match the antique dresser we found at Petits et Jolis...we also hung a ginormous Venitian mirror, pretty sconces (also from Petist et Jolis) and pretty brass racks for the little one's dresses.


I showed you the desk reveal a while back and let me just say, I'm utterly and completely in love with it...Tamara did an amazing job.  Also, want to lick the Nina Campbell wallpaper all day and every day.  The print in the gold frame is sort of perfect according to me- she bears the same name as my wee client and the birds and the black...well yes...happiness- you can find that at the Black Apple.

And finally, here's a non-Instagrammed shot of the my mirror for 219 in action, and the grown up #littlemiss alongside the newly pinked birdcage...


Yumminess.

A full reveal will be coming next week, after the curtains and bedding get done.

On the later front, I will tell you that this is happening...



Heck yes...thank you Beyond Marrakech!

Now...all this bedroom goodness has spelled plans to slowly but surely make over the entire house and let me tell you, it's a big one.

I think it would make sense to name this whole gig #projecthouse.

The fun continues with the foyer.

Here are the before shots...



And plans for what the 'after' will look like...

Key points:

* paneled walls in either pale grey or white (sorting this choice out with a few clients;)

* stair railing and treads painted black, spindles done in white

* jute stair runner

* the purchase of the BEST chairs I've ever seen in my life...

Pair of Black Anglo-Raj Side Chairs

* and the best bench...


* lots of black and white art/photographs.

Happily my lovely/adorable/amazing clients and they are totes on board...we even made our first purchase with this 100% wool rug that we snapped up for $200 bones- that's right folks...200!


Goodness is happening, which makes me happy.

Tomorrow, I talk #projectvicarious.

xo
Photobucket