to & from

I've got to snap something off quickly today- the hubster and I are off to my little's kindergarten observation, which equals pure joy balls of a morning.

Thankfully, I've got just the thing to tie you over until tomorrow...and by just the thing, I mean a heavenly gift guide full of total gorgeousity...hello 


This issue is so so full of prettiness...since it's just it time for the holiday of love, there's an abundance of sparklies and buckets pink going on up in there, which makes me doubly happy.

The fact that I was also asked to take part, along with so many 'tastemakers', also puts a rather large smile on my face.

My selections look like this...


...and I'm sure you're not at all surprised by what I've put together...girly, black, gold and pink...sort of my mantra;)

You can see all other 142 pages of Valentine's goodies by linking over directly to to & from.

Major kisses to Meg and Katie for asking me to be a part of such prezzie love.

Now go shop people...oh and while you've got your credit cards on the ready, don't forget about  my little Wink of Pink SALE...a bunch sold yesterday so there's 11 pieces left to pick from- get while the gettin's good as they say.

Loves,

xo
Photobucket