The Great Sconce Debate - #projectgetroomsreadyforkids

I mentioned yesterday that I was going to elicit (PS...I sort of hate that word...brings to mind hookers for some reason...weird I know and not sure why I feel the need to share that but so it goes;) some help re: basement bathroom sconces.

In the past few weeks, I've had to decide on many design elements and in all honesty, my brain is sort of hurting from it all.

So, this is where you come in.

I need help deciding between my rather large collection of saved sconce favourites.

To make things interesting, I promise (with my fingers sort of tied behind my back- jokes) that I'll go with what the majority chooses.

Please keep in mind:

a. The hardware is Kohler Purist and is in this new vibrant brushed gold finish so any brass sconces that I pick will be slightly different in tone.
b. I'm debating between brass and black.
c. There is a wide range of price here and of course, my favourites are the $$ ones...zero surprise there...even if you know which ones are cheaper/more expensive, please just choose your absolute most loved.
d. I attempted to show the sconces in their correct scale so you'll note that some are smallish and some are huge styles.
e. no ceiling fixture has been chosen yet but it will be something small and flush mounted so the sconces need to provide as much light as possible.

And here's what you have to pick from...

/1/


/2/

/3/

/4/

/5/

/6/

/7/

/8/

/9/

/10/

/11/

/12/

/13/

/14/

/15/

/16/


 /17/

 /18/


So...what say you?

Majority rules.

Oh and just as a public service type of announcement before I go, many of these fixtures are Visual Comfort and thankfully for all of us, one of my most beloved online shops

219

...is now carrying their entire line!!!

That my friends, is beuno news for all of us....and whispers, they've also loaded up on Oly Studio pretty so major wins.

Happy voting/shopping for your own goodness.

xo
Photobucket