Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery - Tiffany of Tiffany Leigh Interior Design...and More Sconces!!!!

Hi.

My due date is tomorrow and babes still seems quite pleased to stay put.

If you all wouldn't mind collectively sending the gods a 'time to come out Baby J' battle call, that would be swell.

Mucho gracias in advance.

Thank you also for the new sconce thoughts from yesterday.

I'm still debating...it's always lighting that causes me the most angst when putting together a space...for some reason, I get really obsessive over finding the perfect fixture and can't seem to settle until I know I've found the exact right thing- still not there yet on the sconce front...getting sort of frustrated with it actually.

I did find these cheap and cheerful globes from IKEA...

MINUT Wall lamp IKEA Flexible; can be mounted with the light turned downwards or upwards. Gives a soft mood light.

...that I thought I could hardwire and take a little gold spray paint to.

In addition, there's these guys from Wayfair...


...that I thought could be purdy.

In addition, I discovered a rather sublime vintage lighting source called...



...that supplies things ah-maaaaaazing things like these...





...the first two sets are available...the rest are either sold or above budget.

Debating.

In the meantime, I've happily got a rather delightful baby moodboard to share that will hopefully:

1. distract me from baby and light fixations 

...and...

2. make you all happy 

So...let's get to...


...time.

I'm very happy to introduce you to another new blog friend of mine...Ms Tiffany from...

Tiffany Leigh Interior Design

As with the past few weeks, today's board is brought to you by a very talented designer who reached out to me asking if they could put something together for Baby J...I just think it's so amazing that people read my blog, get excited about a series and actually then dive into extra work for themselves so they take part in a bought of collective creativity...it's major.

Of course, I'm ecstatic when I get such emails in my inbox and when they're followed by design loveliness...well...that makes me even happier.

When I saw what Tiffany came up with for little dude, I was rather blow away and am now a dedicated follower of her blog...very good stuff people.

.......


Beach Print (blown up)
Gold Trunk (similar) 
Brass Airplane (similar) 
Rug 

.......

Brilliant yes?

Loving the velvet sofa option and brass trunk...oh and the hippo of course- no room is complete in my books without some oversized animal sculpture/toy/thingamabob.

Also very much enjoying how modern, but still warm and serene this scheme is...that's a hard combo to nail and this board does it in spades.

A huge, huge thanks to Tiffany for putting together such goodness...and to all my other blogging buddies who taken part in this series...I'm endlessly appreciative.

Oh and for those who haven't submitted yet, or would like to, there's still time...I'd love to have a few to post after baby arrives so send away:)

xo
Photobucket