I Heart Carpet

Happy Good Friday friends.

The family and I are off to LEGOLAND this afternoon for some kid fun but before we go, I thought I'd pop in and share what happened around my house yesterday...felt like 'Good Thursday' around these parts with the installation of my carpet runner on the mainfloor...






...and basement stairs...


The carpet and installation was done through Elte here in Toronto and let me just say that the level of expertise and precision with which it was installed was nothing short of inspiring...definitely one of those times when I clearly realized that you get what you pay for.

The runner upstairs was literally cut as one continuous piece, meaning there are zero seams...I love how the stripes all run in one direction but appear to change with the orientation of the stairs...couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

If you live in the GTA and want stair carpet, I must insist that you go to Elte...the workmanship and quality of the carpet/install service is just topsies.

Along with the stairs, I also received the Moroccan Beni runner for the foyer that I ordered a little while back through the fabulous Etsy shop Boucherouite...




If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I've gone through a few options for this space over the years but nothing has felt exactly right until now.

Love that this guy is:

a) long enough
b) durable
c) the right colour/feel

Happy, Happy.

xo
Photobucket