Ginormous News!!!!

I'm more excited than I can possibly put into words to finally be able to let a very large cat out of the bag.

I've been keeping a secret about my little redhead...


...for about a year now and well, today I'm spilling.

For those of you with kids of your own, you've probably heard of/watched this amazing show...


...and likely this one too...


Well...it turns out those two kids have grown up and...


...MY KID, along with the other cutie pie in the middle (Isaiah)...


...are continuing this incredible TV tradition (created by award winning/fabulous/I love them Sinking Ship Entertainment) with a new season that is aptly going to be called...


We've been filming since last summer and spent yesterday afternoon shooting her last one:(

I can't really put into words what an incredible experience this has been...Scarlett has been given the chance to do the most amazing things...









...and has become part of  the most beautiful TV family/group of people one could ever hope to work with ...




It's an experience/time I know she, and indeed our whole family, will treasure forever.

The show will be airing in the fall but for now, I'm sooooooo excited to share the trailer.


Count me as one VERY proud mama.

xoxo
Photobucket