#projectvicarious - A Mini Reveal and a Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery Board

I know I promised a nursery reveal this week but I have a very good reason for not sharing...word on the street is that it's going to be PUBLISHED y'all!

Sooooooooo excited.

Sadly, it means I can't share it here for now but I promise all will be revealed soon.

In the meantime, I've got two things to share today.

1. An amazing nursery board a la...


...that's brought to you by one of my newest blogging friends, Amy of...

Love On Sunday

A full time graphic designer and lover of all things creative, Amy is one talented lady.

I've become a huge fan of her blog since she submitted what is definitely, one of my all time most favouritist nursery designs...














.......

I'm a very large fan of the modern/vintage mix and adore how this space is both serene yet dynamic.

The hit of glamour brought to you by the chandy and metallic rug, don't hurt its cause either;)

A large thank you to Ms Love on Sunday for sending in such sweet baby design love!

2. I Instagrammed a few teaser shots of the almost complete #projectvicarious and thought I'd share them over here too because...well...I'm THRILLED with how it's coming together.

First, there's these vintage wing back chairs that my client found...we had them re-upholstered in a Les Touche look-a-like fabric and topped them off with some KW Urchin pillows in soft pink...


...the table in between is Barbara Berry and the rug is from Anthro.

In addition, the glorious daybed from Black Rooster is also in place and is surrounded by a modern swing lamp in chrome and some of the bestest black doors (that lead into the dining room) one ever did see...


The faux fur throw is also BR and that coffee table peaking out from below is perhaps my all time favourite...'Cara' by Made Goods.

I promise a full reveal once all is complete!!!

Smooches.

xo

Photobucket