Guest Post - Bebe, Bebe, Bebe Nursery...and a New Series for B&B

No you're not seeing things...this is not a Baby, Baby, Baby Nursery post (note that the title is in pink;)

Instead, I'm thrilled to be kicking of some nursery board extravaganza action that's happening over at Fieldstone Hill Design.

As you might now, Ms. Darlene is expecting a sweet baby girl and is inviting blogger friends over to design up some spaces, in a series she's calling...

Bebe bebe bebe nursery series

I am so so honoured that she asked me to start off the fun...designing little girl rooms is about as good as it gets in my books so I couldn't wait to put something together for her.

I decided to follow suit with the feel and mood of Jasper's room, since I just finished that one off and am all about warm neutrals these days.

So...if you'd like to see how things like little animal treasures...

Pair of  Regency Italian Ceramic Cockatoos

Soft Toy Bear Daria  -  Stuffed  Animal - Artist Teddy Bears

Curtis Jere Brass Butterfly Sculpture.

 ...got thrown together in a room...clickski HERE.

And speaking of new series, I've got one of my own starting up tomorrow so make sure you check back...the dream house MIGHT be back on the table so I'm going to blog that shit up in something I'll call...

...even if we don't build this place, it will be fun to talk/dream/plot about the whole thing.

PS..wish my DNA didn't make me a total chicken shitter in the risk taking department...paralyzed with fear about this possibility.

xo
Photobucket