If You Want it, Black Rooster It...#2

It's Wednesday, which means it's time for another edition of...


...and today, I've picked this winner of a living room as inspiration...


...love its mix of traditional and modern...it's elegant with a little sass.

And after sourcing from Black Rooster fabulousness, I came up with this version...

It has a little more edge to it with the leather and lucite...as well, I took a little artistic liberty and went botanical rather than figurative on that front.

All in all though, not too far removed.



Upholstered Chair (available through BRD)











And with that, I'm off to hopefully get baby down for a nap...I'm sick as a dog and have a new client to meet so hoping a shower will give me enough of a pick me up to masquerade the illness.

xo
Photobucket