Project Vicarious - Living Room REVEAL!

I'm sooooooo excited for today.

I just received photos of #projectvicarious and am DYING over it...the kind of death that makes you very, very happy.

I threw this sneak peek out on Instagram last night...


...and was so excited about the response my first big reveal garnered...thank you, thank you for the support...I also have to thank my amazing client, who was open to mixing things up and stepping outside of the box a little...her vision for the space made it such an incredibly fun project to work on...and the house itself...the architectural detail of the space is incredible and made decorating it, such a dream.

As you may recall, the original design board went through a many iterations, which came together and melded to make this guy...


From here, we switched out some pillows, one of the art pieces and the floor lamp...and well, I couldn't be happier with the finished room...




{creamy white silk curtain panels are being added to those windows and will be hung on that scrumptious brass rod}

Highlights for me/things I want officially must repeat in other projects/my dream house...

1. Black windows and doors 
2. Built-ins
3. Coffered ceiling
4. Les Touches look-a-like fabric (source...Domesticate on Spoonflower)
5. Marble fireplace surround with herringbone insert
6. Black doors with circular paneling detail
7. And I wish I could own every single piece of that furniture goodness (most especially those mirrored side tables and Made Goods coffee table...and the arch lamp)...as with every space I put together, a fabulous settee is a MUST and Black Rooster is where I always go to find them...and since a few people have asked already, the x-benches are custom and are pink linen with black piping...go to Liven Up Design on Etsy if you want some of your own.

If you'd like any other source info, or some e-design help from yours truly, please email me for the goods.

xo
Photobucket