Thinking About Living Room Changes...and Wallpaper, and My Twins/Triplets

 I'm seriously considering a wee bit of a living room make-over...we're getting rid of the TV and moving it to the basement so the layout of the room no longer has to center around the tele.

So...I'm thinking about going back to one large seating area, rather than two.

In this plan, I'd keep my sofa, settee and poodle chairs (the chairs would be recovered in something...maybe black or grey silk )...I'd love add one set of chairs so that I had an almost square layout...like this...


I'd like to add one set of new chairs...ideally, I'd like a set that has a graphic/slightly ugly pretty quality about them...like these 80s pouf guys...


...and I'd recover in a creamy white wool I think.

My plan also involves painting the walls white, paneling them up and maybe (though probably not because I'm slightly chicken) adding this wallpaper divinity....


...so that the room has more architectural interest and ends up feeling like this....


And in keeping with this 'mood'/'style', I'd move my gold mirror that's over the console right now and stick it on top of the fireplace.

For the console, I'd like to add a dude...this guy would suit...

via

... but he's pricey and not as large as I'd like...we'll see.

All in all, I want to add to add more intricacy to the walls but then simplify everything else...beef it up a bit I guess...less pink...more masculine...more sculptural.

Oh and I'd like to do all of this without really spending any money!

Funny no?

And speaking of humorous things...get a load of this...


...left is Malcolm at 5 months and right is Jasper from yesterday.

I wish I had newborn shots of Scarlett online because trust me when I tell you, she was the girl version of the same...they all look identical...it's almost weird.

Apparently hubs and I have DNA that tends to combine in exactly the same way EVERYTIME.

Wish I was as consistent with what I wanted for my house!

xo
Photobucket