If You Want It, Black Rooster It #6...and an AMAZING Abode

Wednesday means...


...and today, I've found a space that has me dreaming of so many things for #projectdreamhouse.

Get a load of this living room...


The floor makes me absolutely crazy...it's random pattern and slightly worn feel...glorious.

And of course, the slick black modern furniture, mixed with traditional architecture is soooooo up my alley these days.

I'm sure you like it too so here's the attainable, Black Rooster version...













Good stuff no?  And speaking of, here's the rest of that home (belongs to a dude named Eric Yerno and appeared in the March issue of Spanish AD) for you viewing pleasure...







It's all just almost too much...the glassed in kitchen...that black mirror in the bedroom...the marble fireplaces...the architecture...the mix of artifacts and traditional/modern furniture...love, love, love.

xo
Photobucket