The Dream House Diaries #6- Kitchen Idea Board

I've been working away on plans for #projectdreamhouse ...drawing out the layout, sorting out rooms needed etc. etc.

And since it's literally consuming most of every thought wave, let's do another...


...entry.

Today, I'm sharing the kitchen idea board.

I've sort of figured out what I want, which basically takes pieces from all of this...


...and mushes it together.

I think it's going to be good.

Without giving away all of my secrets at once, I will say this stuff:

1. Glossy white flat front cabinets with brass campaign hardware
2. Butler's pantry with display cabinets
3. La Corneu black/brass stove
4. Fireplace
5. Marble of the veiny variety/thick profile
6.  Panelled walls and hidden stuff
7. Black windows and lots of doors
8. Herringbone floors
9. Modern lighting
10. No kitchen/great room action...kitch will be it's own separate space

The three bottom kitchens are the main inspiration I'm working with...hoping their hybrid kitchen love child is a pretty one;)

xo
Photobucket