Another Day, Another Project - #projectbeverlyhills (Pick the Lights Thank You Please)

Morning.

Let me just start this one with a little plea...anyone out there know how I can get a boobing only/teething baby to sleep for more than an hour stretch at time through the night?  I need answers because I stole a glimpse of myself in the mirror a minute ago and pretty sure my eye bags are about to eat my face...thank you please.

On a brighter/happier note, I've just finished plans for a new e-design project and I'm tres balls excited about it...for one, the home is already beautious and for two, it's in Beverly Hills...something about the fact that little old me has been hired to re-do part of a house in BH seems like a big fat....

Cherry on Top
 ...cherry on my sundae as it were...chuffed galore.

Here's the rather delightful before shots of the space...






I mean really...the beams...those arches...the windows- it's sort of my California dream house.

On top of that, my client sent me her Pinterest page, which showcased her love of navy, brass and eclectic glamour...

Haus Design: Striking Black and White

orange black wood white

traditional dining room by Studio William Hefner

dining room

Gorgeous deep blue gloss dining room with antiqued metallic ceiling. Adore the ikat rug and the grey and off white zebra upholstered side chairs at the glossy black table.  sweetsuitechic:    Benjamin Moore’s Old Navy, it’s like blue patent leather.  Source: Elle Decor

stunning navy dining room

Style At Home: Jessica Marx Of Life’s Little Gems | theglitterguide.com

Vintage light fixtures in Ralph Lauren's dining room

turquoise + white dining room with wing back chairs, twin bead chandeliers

For this dining room featured in "Rhapsody," Kelly Wearstler used circular shapes as a counterpart to the angles and lines in the floor, lighting and artwork. The circular chairs and round fruit bowl have a subtle counterpart in tiny circular perforations in the brass tables. Add the three offset pieces in lieu of a traditional long dining table, and you've got more contrast and surprise.

love the chairs

Jeff Lewis - Gramercy
{via}

And with all that info in place, I came up 4 boards...





...as you can see, what changed in each was the lighting, and perhaps a little table/buffet styling.

Which is your fave?

Would love to hear/mucho gracias.

Also, just because this might further help you get an idea of what my fab client enjoys, which will in turn help you pick the lights she should buy, a pair of these guys are hers...


Yup...that authentic Les Touches people...lady's got some smashing taste as it were so we need to get this righteo.

xo
Photobucket