Project Nordic Additions

A happy belated 4th of July to my Americano friends...I took the day off from blogging thanks to your holiday;)

Without a post to put together, I was able to get some work done on my pile of e-design happiness.

First, #projectnordic...

After some back and forth searching/adding/re-jigging, we decided on these additions to the space...

1. This Bernhardt tall side table will go beside the Black Rooster daybed to create a nice little lounge area...



...a la this sort of thing...

I love this daybed and table combo. I have a colleague that has a bed in here living room. I am really tickling the idea.
via

2. After staring at our original plan and after adding said daybed, things started to look a it too tufted so I decided to replace our original sofa with this Century Furniture delight...


3. We've decided to  move our glorious 219 stone and brass console to another wall....


...so that this well loved Bennett console (also using it in #projectdownunder)...


...can go under the TV.

PS...all of these amazing pieces can be purchased through the uber wonderful 219.

So...we've revised the layout a little and are now looking at this sort of thing...


My client is literally ordering everything at once and thanks to the fabulous ladies at 219 and 
Black Rooster, we're going to be able to combine shipping, put everything on a palate and get it all there at once.

I literally can not wait.

And in addition to what's happening inside, we're also giving this amazing outdoor space...




...some zhush.

My client wanted to go with a more Regency/old Hollywood vibe out here so I came up with this...


But this plan is still in flux because:

1.  After considering everything, we've decided to go for a different colour on the sofas just to make maintenance easier.

I've very tempted by the idea of this Society Social (many of the pieces above were sourced at this fabulous shop) number...

... in pink...or the mint on the left...


2.  We're also switching out those fan chairs because my client didn't love them.

I found these beauties on ebay...



...so hope she likes one of them anyways;)

3.  And as much as I love the b/w umbrella that I sourced...


...this Jonathan Adler loveliness is very tempting...


So...lots to still be decided here...stay tuned for the final plan.

And with that, I'll sign off for now.

I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend...my birthday is on Sunday so my plans revolve around consuming enough wine that I forget how old I'm getting...so wish my 30s weren't slipping by so damn fast...I swear that with each child you have, the wretched time swipper seams more and more adept at stealing the precious minutes/days/years away.

Boo face/  Kisses anyways.

xo
Photobucket