If You Want It, Black Rooster It #14 and a New Project

Hellllloooooooo.

As you've probably noticed, I've been on a wee blogging hiatus...the breakski happened naturally for a few reasons.

1. My sister and niece were visiting from Chicago for the weekend...

Photo: Cousin fun!  Pj breakfast = super fun adventure

...and cousin PJ walks most definitely take precedence over just about everything;)

2. Monday was a holiday here and we spent the afternoon/evening with my super funboat neighbour Hollie and her family...let's just say I don't rebound as fast as I used to from a handful of beverages...yesterday was rough.

3. I've been working my e-design hands to the bone so pretty much every free 'my baby is napping/I have two seconds to myself/my kids aren't in camp this week so that doesn't happen very often' minute has been devoted to work...more on that in a minute.

And since we're leaving on vacation this Friday, I might get more behind the blogging eight ball...will try my best to post as regularly as possible though.

So there you have my excuses for being a less than stellar blogger as of late...to make up for it now, I've got a project update, along with this week's edition of...


...today, I made this happen...


...using the home of Milano Solforino as inspiration...PS,  here's the rest of that divinity...

Milano Solferino Apartment by Dimore Studio | Yellowtrace.

Milano Solferino Apartment by Dimore Studio | Yellowtrace.

Milano Solferino Apartment by Dimore Studio | Yellowtrace.

Milano Solferino Apartment by Dimore Studio  |  Yellowtrace

Milano Solferino Apartment by Dimore Studio | Yellowtrace.

...you know you want some of that brass island action for yourself...god knows I do.

And since I'm pretty sure you'd also like the Black Rooster version, here's how you can snap that goodness up...




Dining Chairs (white version...email for black chairs)



I'd like to chat for a minute about those panels...BR carries a collection of them and they're making me cray...I used the cobalt ones in Project Beverly Hills and have just suggested these blue and white numbers...

Pictures of Silk Screen Panels - Blue & White (set of 3)

...for some brand new design fun.

As you know, I've been working away on the living room and outdoor space for Project Nordic...happily, I've just been given the go ahead to transform my fabulous client's bedroom as well.

With these befores...




...and this glamorous inspiration pile...

Vanity. Master. vertical sconces

Bordered curtains and white rug

tamara mellon's NYC condo

The wall paper in this room is incredible

living room from one of my favorite movies...miss pettigrew lives for a day

Fireworks art

...I'd love to see this plan come to life...

...in halves...



...and whole styles...


Crossing fingers Ms Nordic lurves it:)))

xo
Photobucket