A New Discovery- anewall

You know that feeling...the one you get when you happen upon a new site that literally 
BLOWS YOUR MIND.

Well, that happened to me a few days ago while perusing Instagram.

I linked over to a photo Sarah over at The Curated House had posted and found...


Now maybe I'm late to this party but holy mother Therese...I'm obsessed with the wallpaper, large art prints and mural goodness...

The Harvesters

Floral

Shaded Landscape

Queen Marie Antoinette

Row Boats

Boston Courthouse

Airplanes

Mary Eaton

Clouded Mural

Jaguar

Black and White Circus Illustration  anewall.com

I mean just look at how they look in actual spaces...


Evening in Italy - 20% off

Love this stylish (with a hint of nerd!) office & galaxy print. Get this print 20% off - this week only at anewall.com

My instant love affair means that a few Anewall goodies are already on my #projectdreamhouse wish list.

This Mary Eaton number would be sweet candy in my dressing room...


...and I'm more than just a little sure that this Ballroom Mural will be the jumping off point for Scarlett's room...

Ballroom

If I had a fully functioning computer at the moment (my sweet Jasper dumped coffee on mine so I had to buy a new one...sadly, it's not loaded up with programs yet so there's no photo boards or editing happening atm...this is also why the murals are cropped) I'd show you my scheme all nicely arranged but for now, here are the elements that I'd like to piece together...

The mural covering one whole wall, with her bed in front...my kitchen pink graffiti curtains or the ruffled living room ones on the room's one large set of french doors...all of her existing room furniture (pink lacquered desk, antique wardrobe and pink settee), though I'm thinking of replacing her bed with something upholstered.

Scarlett literally started jumping up and down when I showed her the mural- it's SO her...we're both very excited to get this room started now that the walls have been decided on.

So there you have it- my newest store obsession...don't you lurv it?

xo
Photobucket