Holiday Reveals - Ava's Room / #projectlittlemiss

Because I'm putting together a totally new site, I've had to get my act together and take some photos of completed projects, which means...

I've got some exciting stuff to share, and since the holidays are upon us, I've decided to give you lovelies the gift of reveals every week until the big day arrives...

Untitled #78

And to kick the fun off, I thought I'd show you one of my all time favourite projects...a little girl's room I designed for a friend of mine and her daughter Ava...I called this one #projectlittlemiss

The pictures...



















And some of the details...

Wallpaper - Nina Campbell Perroquet
Bed- Homeowners 
Desk- Custom painted in FB Pink Ground and Pitch Black - Petits et Jolis
Birdcage- Custom painted in FB Pink Ground - Black Rooster Decor
Curtains- Custom made by client's mom (amazing seamstress)- Fabric is Schumacher's Lace- purchased from the Designer's Attic
Ceramic Dog- Circa Who
Moroccan Wedding Blanket- Beyond Marrakech
Bedding - sheets/Kate Spade, pink solid pillows/IKEA, gold floral pillow/Pillotopia, ruffle pillow/HomeSense
rug- RugsUSA
Chandelier- Custom painted - Etsy
End Table- purchased from me (used to be in Scarlett's room)
Dresser in closet- Petits et Jolis
Mirror- Horchow
Settee pillow- Pillotopia
Artwork- heart/Kol Kid, antique girl/Petits et Jolis, girl by desk/ The Black Apple
Gold chair- Pillotopia
Closet Carpentry- Allen Dawson
Custom Painting- Tim Welsby

You can read some more about how this project started, a few herehere and here, and some Instagram reveals here and here.
I'm pretty in love with the whole thing- it's totally a little jewel box of a room for a little jewel of a girl.
And the most important part, she loves it too so happy kid, happy designer.
And with that, I'm off to get ready for a little TV shoot action...heading down to CBC today to film a little Steven and Chris...let the nervous excitement commence.
More reveals coming soonly!
xo
Photobucket