MFAMB in the House

It's here, it's here.

My Jenny original.

And it's GORGEOUS!

I've named her Maxine.

She hasn't found her forever home yet...thinking right above the bed in our master might be the spot...we shall see.

For now, I had to share some close ups I took of Maxine- she really is a beauty.






And here she is in full {both vertically and horizontally...she's not sure which way she likes to be yet;}



Please excuse the dead roses in the above shot.

Focus on Maxine.

She's just SO damn pretty.


As you can see....Miss Jenny in not just painting for shits and giggles.

Turns out she's BEYOND talented.

And sweet too.

Total girl crush material.

If you were smart, you'd commission a Jenny original of your own before she gets real famous and you can no longer afford such fabulousness.

This lady is going to big places.

Trust me.

And PS, after my Saatchi Online post yesterday, I'm on even more of a ginormous original art kick.

I've been contacted by 3 of the artists already.

God I love talented people who are also nice.

So refreshingly awesome.

All this art is making my shitballs week turn pretty.

Thank you artists.

Thank you Jenny!!!

xo

Photobucket