Saturday Shopping at OKL and a Designer Spotlight - John Loecke and Jason Oliver Nixon

First off, sorry for the disappearing act yesterday.

My phone line was hijacked by some street line repair work on Thursday and wasn't back up until last night....having no computer access for 24 hours was um well, a challenge.

We're back up and running now and I've got a little goodie to share...and I have One Kings Lane to thank for it.

As an aside, have I mentioned how grateful I am that OKL does NOT ship to Canada?
Pretty sure my credit rating would be in trouble if they did.

Anyhoo...besides the endless screen shopping possibilities, I also adore the site for introducing me to such a bevy of fabulous designers.

And I found a gem today.


First the pictures...then I'll give you my two cents on the matter.












Have you ever?

The colour...the pattern...the layering.

I die...a thousand wonderful times.

The irreverence and the joy of it all...their designs literally feel like singing in the rain.

If want to inject a little of their magic into your own home, check out their sale...a lot has already sold but there's still some pretties up for grabs...

Legendary Black Glass-Front Cabinet


Sublime Brass Reindeer, Pair
Vintage Shell Detail Side Chairs, Pair

I'd give up my left nut if I had one for that black corner cabinet...she's a beaut.

And the deer.

I REALLY want one or five of those.

And with that, I bid you adieu for now.

My 17 year old bought tickets for a concert two hours away without thinking of how she was going to get there first so...because we're the nicest parents in the world (Tasha are you reading this?) we're packing up the whole family for a road trip.

Thankfully for all of us, the concert is where my parents live so we're making a little mini vaca out of it...and PS, she owes me bathroom cleaning, dishwasher emptying for a month- ha!

Oh and before I forget, don't forget to enter my Novica giveaway...I've decided to draw for the winner tomorrow morning so you've got a whole 24 more hours to enter.

Happy Saturday all.

xo


Photobucket