My {official} 2011 Christmas Wish List...A Guest Post at a {llittle} dash of ash

Good morning all.

I'm excited to direct you over to a the very fabulous, a {little} dash of ash.

I'm taking part in Ashley's festive 12 days of Christmas series and I'm day 10...


You can see everyone's amazing wish list compilations HERE.

Mine starts out like this...


And maxes out at 17 items...count me a Christmas wish list greedy guts.

Here's a little glimpse at the first few items...


to see the rest, clickski HERE.

You know I adore Ashley and her amazing blog.

She did a Style in 7 post for me a few weeks back and if you missed it, make sure you have a peak.

And with that, I wish you a happy Saturday.

I'm going to be spending mine running around like a nutzoid persing, finishing off things for the big shoot that's coming up...oh wait...that was a secret...oops...cat's out of the bag;)

And speaking of that, I placed a little order the other day for some art pretty to help complete 'Project Hide the TV with Pretty Things.

It arrived last night.

And I died.


Isn't she divine?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE X a lot.

The amazingly talented Esther Bayer made her.

And she's from PEI so I adore her even more.

You can see more of her stunning portfolio HERE.

And {whispers} you just might be seeing more of Esther and her  ridonculous talent around these parts next week, so keep your eyes peeled.

xo

Photobucket