Artist Love - Kris Lewis

After posting on Monday about this piece of art nirvana...


...a fabulously awesome reader named Rachel, forwarded the information about the artist...this small act makes her rocket to the top of my 'aces people' list.

It turns out that this portrait fantastic is by artist Kris Lewis...


I've been browsing/drooling/lusting after his portfolio ever since first linking over and am just in love...period.

His work is a perfect modern spook...his works are eerie but in the most beautiful way- so my idea of perfect ugly pretty...I hope that doesn't offend him...just in case by the way of the gods, he's actually reading this....saying 'perfect ugly pretty' is a VERY high compliment in my books.

I  dare you to disagree.

Look...
















Art bliss I tell you.

Though an original is far from a reality for me at this point, I can maybe afford a print and this one is at the top of my list...

Promise Broken

Yup...she has my name written all over her.

What say you?

Are you in to this modern girly spook?

Perhaps you prefer boy moodiness...Kris does that too...






Either way...if you approve (like I know Jenny does....she's radness in my books)...high fives...we can be friends.

xo

Photobucket