An Object Obsession Leads to a Bijou Room

Morning.

Or maybe it's later in the day when you read this.

In any case...hello;)

I wanted to share a little goodie I came across yesterday thanks to the latest issue of Veranda...which PS is fabulous...the cover is verrrrry pretty and looks splendid in my foyer...thanks magazine peeps for thinking of me and putting lots of pink on the front-ha!

Anyhoo...I spied this piece of gorgeousness....


It's a giant 42" square ottoman from Lee Industries and I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it.

If I didn't already have a large tufted ottoman or have to worry about a white upholstered 'table' with 3 kids and a large dog, this would SO be happening in my house.


Only...I'd do this to it...



Yup...I'd gold leaf the shit out of the base, which would make that ottoman tufted sex.

Gorge.

And do you know what else I'd do?

I'd design a glamorous room around it, which would look a little somethin, somethin like this...


Pretty right.

I don't want to give away all my sources but I will tell you the rug is from West Elm and I'm going to get it for my master...eventually.  Also, the artwork is courtesy of the ridonkulously talented Jessica Rae Sommer...her new portfolio is KILLING me.

I'm pretty sure I need the painting above...or maybe this one...


Both...Heaven.

Now, if you perhaps want me to put together a room like the one above for you, please do give me a shout...e-design/styling/personal shopping is happening around here and I'd LOVE to make your space a little more bijou;)

Oh and on a side note, can someone please tell me how the hell I remove backgrounds on Publisher?  Why can I not figure this out? Suckage.

Ta ta for now and don't forget about the little art giveaway happening around these hear parts...you have only until Thursday to enter to win a little 'Store Around the Corner' illustration bliss...


Good luck, happy day and hire me please;)

xo


Photobucket