2 Boards, 4 Animals and Some Genius

I'm sooooo happy to present some new boards, thanks to my faboosh sponsor 

I was presented with a kids' room challenge and quickly decided that one board just wasn't enough.

So...I give you....



and....



I have to tell you...putting these mood enhancers together is pretty delightful, when you have such gorgeosity to play with.

Check out the Black Rooster Blog for more loveliness.

Oh...and if you shop kids pretty before May 18th, you lucky duckies will receive 15%!!

***use code KIDS***

In other news...I have a few animal stories to share.

Firstly...


...she's a gold, pink and white ceramic elephant ring holder for god lover's sakes...and she's a mere $12!

Urban Outfitters...you just scored an adoring customer.

Project Kitchen Gorgeous...you just scored an animal friend for beside your sink.

Hearts and rainbows.

On to animal(s) numero two.

I recently bought a pair of fugly dogs and made them pretty.

See...



They delight me.

They also demonstrate the sum total of my DIY abilities...spray paint I can do.

This on the other hand...


...is NOT in my range of capabilities.

It is, however, in my dear friend Sarah Gunn's (PS...she's on TV all the time because she whips off amazeballs DIYs like this ALL THE TIME- proud as punch of her) repertoire of talents.

Can you effing believe she made that bleeping rug?

I'm still trying to absorb this.

G.E.N.I.U.S

Back to animals.

You may have seen a few tweets a while back about my new lion acquisition.

What I didn't mention was that poor Leonard the Lion was missing a large chunk of his base.

Enter Tim the painting/fixing/creating genius.

Thanks to a delivery from my other dear friend Tim, Leonard is now back at home and all fixed up.

Isn't he dapper?


I heart him to the moon and back.

And do you know what else I'm ridiculously smitten with?

This...


Mr. Horsey actually belongs to my neighbour/very talented designer friend Hollie.

I had picked him out for her on Etsy...when he was delivered, we were both very saddened to find him unable to hold a shade straight because of a wobbly neck.

I felt terrible/like the worst picker outer ever.

Enter Lia from Mod Pieces.

She took that poor horse and brought him back to life with a little fix me up (read more here) and a brilliantly fabulous new shade.

Isn't he divine?

Jealz he's not mine actually.

And with that, I'll sign off.

Happy middle of the week friendlies.

xo

Photobucket