7 Random Loveeees

I know, I know...NY...it's coming...cross my heart...there's just so many photos to get off my phone and onto my computer and since I did an event re-cap yesterday...just figured tomorrow would be better.

In the meantime, here's a little smorgasbord of recent love affairs.

1. This painting by Ashley Goldberg....mint, pink, black and gold....

theobesecat:  Ashley Goldberg

MUST. OWN. IN. SOME/PRINT/MAYBE ORIGINAL. FORM.

Ashley?

Are you out there?

Let's talk.

Also, are you the same A.Goldberg who did this?

Diana

If so, you're officially my newest girl crush.

2. These new wallpapers from Flat Vernacular...which PS, I must have subliminally (or intentionally;) selected to match the painting's colour scheme...


...the pink middle geometric is now on my top 5 of 'must happen somewhere in my house' list.

3. This campain by my favezies photographer, Paolo Roversi....

poaloroversi_vogueitalmarch_lostindetails2

poaloroversi_vogueitalmarch_lostindetails4

poaloroversi_vogueitalmarch_lostindetails5

poaloroversi_vogueitalmarch_lostindetails9

poaloroversi_vogueitalmarch_lostindetails10

Gorgeous and tres thought provoking...love.

PS...I found this campaign on a new blog find....

Summer Teeth

...so delightfully pretty.

4. This photograph....

.birds

...WISH I could have it somehow...graphic animalia...absolument.

5. Still sooooooo wish I was 25 and could have pink hair...

#Pink #Wildfox 'Magical Creatures' look book

...damn aging.

6. This gnarly neon wall...

neon wall

...would totes do something like that in my boudoir.

7. This photo, which has kind of convinced me once again that I need a coral/pink door and a black/charcoal house...with lots of palms...

a coral door is a great way to greet your guests...

And with that, I'll sign off for now so I can actually spend some time catching up on all that I've missed in the blogworld...feel SO out of touch...suckage.

Later lovebunnies.

xo

Photobucket