Friday Fancies- Inspired by Art

Well hello and welcome to Friday...fancies that is.

This week's agenda...shorts.

And since I clearly have art on the brain this week, I decided to put a duo of outfits together...both inspired by the artwork that has my heart going pitter patter as of late.

Up first...Ms. Lavender Heat....since a print of her arrived at my door yesterday, thanks to the ridiculously talented Jessica Rae Sommer, I'm obviously in total lust...


...and so she's the first art-clothes ensemble...


{Top Shop tank. Madwell Shades. Stella & Dot bangles sold out-try this 

And next up, the clear front-runner for the Project Zhush art vote...Glasses and Masks, by


And here's her frock...




I'm thinking I might make all my Friday Fancies this way from now on- so fun to do.

Happy almost weekend peeps and don't forget to:

1. Check out the rest of this week's fancies HERE
2. Cast your Project Zhush art vote HERE

xoxo
Photobucket