House Cleaning

Morning friends.

I've got a few little updates to share.

1. I've done a little blog clean-up just to organize a bit.

I'm working on a big professional overhaul but in the meantime, you can find things like a link to my shop, e-design service info and  an Instagram house tour on the right sidebar.


2. I PROMISE that Wink of Pink will be opening in the next few days. I had a little frame purchasing hick-up, which has delayed it a little but soon...swear.

3. I put together this Mad Men inspired mood board for my fabulous sponsor Black Rooster Decor last week and haven't yet linked over so have a look...


...and click HERE to find the sources for all this yumminess.

4. #3 leads me to this point...I'm ready and sooooo willing to put together a room just for you like the one above- if you're interested in a little e-design...


...have a look at the link on the right...you'll find samples of my work and rates etc.

EMAIL ME!!!!

5. See those shelves in that pretty board above...well...I came across this DIY on Pinterest yesterday and am going to pitch the idea to my #1 client, A from A...


...a big thank you to Ana Antunes for the idea...I might have to whip a set of these up for myself as well...tres fantastique.

#6.  Speaking of A from A, we've had a little change of plans on the #projectzhush bedroom front...I don't want to totally spill the beans on the planski until we get the office all squared away BUT...I literally can't wait to tell you that something like this....


...will be happening.

So effing excited.

7. And finally, many of you commented yesterday that this little wall treatment from Daun Curry was the buz-niss...


I. COULD. NOT. AGREE. MORE

I'm thinking it's time for me to do a little copy-cat design...dare me...I'm pretty sure I'll take that one....soon.

Later lovers.

xo

Photobucket