Mush Brain - 10 Favezies

First, thank you more than I can possibly say for the amazingly sweet comments you left yesterday.

Honestly, I cried through every single one and am beyond touched...truly...they say in times like these you realize who your friends are and it's absolutely so incredible to me that so many people I've never even met can reach out and be so supportive and kind.

Thank you from the absolute pits of my heart- I'll treasure your thoughtful words forever.

As for today's post, my brain is sort of not really functioning past minute to minute 'my dog is sick' coping...so, my posts for the next little while might be a bit scattered...I know you understand and I love you for it.

So, for today...just some pretty things that have caught my attention as of late...random but good on the eyes.

1. This Ruthie Sommers bathroom...

Gorgeous mirrored powder room  Ruthie Sommers

I'm not sure who the hell gets to own that magnificence but it should really be mine instead...I mean really...it's me in bathroom form.

I'm banking this for my 'one day I'll knock it off' file.

2. Gwyneth's new Windsor Smith encrusted pad...

House of Windsor/Gwyneth

Gwyneth Paltrow's home in LA by Windsor Smith

...this place totes screams dream home to me and along with this little #...

black and white home, porch, black front door

...has cemented my #projectexterior change of plans...thinking I'm going to go white- just so smitten with the whole black,white, green thing...mine will have some pink too of course;)

3. Animal Topiaries....

pachyderm topiary

I mean really- how could I NOT have these?

4.  Bedroom Pretty...

These lovelies have all caught my eye for one reason or another...

love love, wallpaper, carpet, palate

{everything...carpet, walls, palate- yum}

The Little Things ~ Part 2 #bean2blog post /  @PAllenSmith 's Garden Home Retreat  guest room

{art}

designed by Amber Interior Design:

{Amber talent}

...makes me want to get my damn master done...so far, I've got art, furniture and pillows...


...but there's ALOT left to do.

5.  Dining Utopia

beautiful

...doesn't get much prettier than that folks.

7.  Want List

Fendi Casa’s carbon fiber, gold-leaf, and leather chair.

...I mean really...how could you not lust after this Fendi chair goddess?

loewe’s luggage

...absolutely 100% balls to the wall, my all time fave luggage.

LOVE ring from Tiffany & Co.

...husband are you reading this? Pretty sure this Tiffany ring would make the perfect b-day gift for the best wife in the world this year:)

8. DIY

If you follow Twitter/Facebook, you may have noticed a recent debate on the merits of DIY.

I'm firmly in the 'if you can make it and have it be fabulous, whilst saving buckets of money, than why the hell wouldn't you' camp...of course, if you can't make it and have it be gorgeous, than pay someone who knows what they're doing to do it for you- obvious I would think.

Creating something from loads of nothingness is good...supporting others and not begrudging their talents..also good...I digress.

My love for creative people who can knock out DIYs like this has grown exponentially as of late for reasons such as this..

I'm doing this...Splendid Objects: DIY: Geometric Lampshade

...I'm SO knocking that bad boy off.

9.  Details

brass banister

Holy mother of brass holyness...NEED THAT EFFING BANISTER...hard.

Wine pantry...

Wine pantry

...where have you been all my life?

The floor...

black white and beige diamond floors

...the floor.

10.  Sold

Mother Fudger...these were supposed to be mine...

30x30 White/Gold Abstract


toasting marshmallows from MFAMB- must be mine!


I'm pulling the 'I have a good excuse' card and not crediting properly or this post will never get up...I'm entertaining this afternoon and it's both kids last day of school so well...I've got shit to get done.

Everything here is on my Pinterest page- go here if you want more deets.

Also, sorry for the pics that are all different sizes- I know that's bad blogger form- just too lazy to re-size them all...this was a cut and paste sort of day.

And with that, I'm off.

Rainbow love.

xo