My Office, The Balloon Valance, New Pieces and Frames


Are you scared off my that ridiculously long title?

As you can probably tell, my brain is running on tangent mode this morning so I'm cramming beaucoup junk into this one post.

To start, I've got my office/studio on the brain.

I suppose I should back up a bit and tell you the reasons for my current obsession:

1. I'm painting and storing everything for Wink of Pink in a corner of my kitchen...new pretty marble and copious amounts of paint DO NOT MIX.

2.  My teenager is packing up for sweeter university skies in the fall, which means her bedroom...which PS...is a giant dormered loft room over the garage...will soon be up for grabs...and I'm taking.

So...yes, I'm dreaming of an office/studio/lounge space...all for me...and since it's ALL for me, I'm going balls to the pink girly wall.

Yuppers...this space is going to be all sorts of this business...










Constance


Blythe










{1.2.3.4.5.6.7}

Gold and pink #'d books - check.

My own artwork...of the new blacker variety, which I PS, just added to the shop (cue shameless plug of own store;)  Oh and one of the acrylic ones which you can ::whispers:: use as a tray (cue second plug) - check.

The gold geometric wallpaper I first spotted at Furbish - check.

Black and white graphic stuff to balance out all the pretty - check. 

Also, since spotting Bailey's dining room....


 I've think I maybe have become a little obsessed with the idea of super girl power balloon valances...

Laduree
{via}

I just might take that plunge...though it would definitely tip the scales into major fembot territory...I'm probably OK with that though;)

Also, I need a bar cart to be set up/look EXACTLY like this one...

gold + pink
{via}

Oh and also....my DIY IKEA desk will be in there...








...with some excellent chair I have yet to source.

So that's basically it.

A girly studio which will:

1. Provide me with tons of spacial inspiration...of the pink variety.

2. Give me tons of room to blog, paint and house things like these new DIVINE frames I'm thinking of ordering up for ze shop...



PS- would you pay like 50 bones more than this kind of custom framing?

Really want to try them out but also don't want to throw my new plastic Canadian money out the window.

And I think that's all.

Now go and buy up lots of  Wink of Pink goodness (and that makes #3 on the plug front') so I can afford to do all of this.

K. 

Thanks.

Love hearts.

xo

Photobucket