Project Zhush - Bedroom Re-Design

Morning.

I've got a VERY exciting day ahead- can't say why at the moment but trust me when I say, it's a big one for yours truly.

Since I'm a big teaser unpleaser on that front, I thought could at least attempt to make up for it by showing you  the new bedroom plans a la...


As you may recall, A from A and I had previously come up with this...



...soft, pretty, feminine, romantic.

Now as much as I love this plan, after reflecting on the combined bathoom/office scheme...


...my brain went into hyper-overdrive 'I want to change everything and go bold' mode.

But just before we get to that, can we talk about that bathroom black/gold chair on the right of the bath plan...just found it and it's KILLING ME SOFTLY.

Adore.

Moving on.

Bedroom.

This is now what I'm thinking....


Must Haves:

1. Hand painted/graffiti walls in pink
2. Lots of black - in this scheme A from A's grey/white vanity goes black/gold
3. Graphic fabric - PS, that Kubus by Pierre Frey makes my heart sing
4. Lots of art
5. Gold
6. Pop of orange
7. Mirror
8. A bit  Copious amounts of sparkle - Moroccan blanket and Venini chandelier thank you please

So what do you think?

Are you up for seeing bold balls in the bedroom?

xo
Photobucket