Project Zhush- For the Win...

Well, after an exhaustive 3 day competition, the people have spoken.

With a clear as rain victory of 39 votes...


...Glasses and Masks is the winner, winner chicken dinner!!!!

I won't say that A from A and I are doing a giant happy dance, but um...we are...it was our favourite choice as well so thanks to you, Ms. A is one jazzed camper and I am one semi-relieved e-designer.

I should give honourable mention to the 2nd and 3rd place finishers...Dog Walkers was numero deux with 16 votes and Paris Shops was next with 13.

Thank you to everyone for taking part in the fun- since you did such a swell job, A from A will be asking for your help again very soon...after the office is done, we're moving to the boudoir and I promise, beaucoup fun is coming in there...whispers, Ms Jenny from MFAMB is even taking part in a little project...stay tuned:)

Happy Saturday art pickers.

xo
Photobucket