Project Zhush- An Office Update

Morning friends.

Let me start this post with a ginormous thank you for all the kind words yesterday- as I suspected, you all know how to make a girl feel really swell...beyond appreciated...truly...y'all light up my life;)

I'm hoping to launch the store officially next week...stay tuned.

In the meantime, I've got a....


...update/plea for help.

As you may remember, this was the design plan for the office...


...things were moving right along until A from A's landlord said 'no wallpaper allowed' and we both cried.

Thankfully, A from A is brilliant.

She emailed me with this idea....


...to which I said. 'hell yes'...and so she got buuuuzzzyyyy....



...and then I saw these progress shots and well...died.

It's golder than our original paper choice...i.e....WAY more AWESOME...as she put it, the office is like a little jewel box...heaven...I'm so proud.

So...walls...check.

And in other progress news...our vintage Etsy chair got picked up from the upholsterer and is now very happy in it's pink faux ostrich suit....oh and our dotty fabric arrived...



...it's being made into a skirt as we speak.

Chair and desk...check.

So...all is coming together.

With the big things done, it's time for the accessory hunt.

I originally suggested a pendant light but there's no electrical up there and well, that's just a pain so...I'm thinking these on either side of the mirror instead...


...with pink candles of course.

I'd also LOVE this vintage Vera scarf pillow to happen...


...and this desk lamp too...


...of course, we're going to need some art up in there.

I'd love to see one piece on either side wall.

I showed these Lonny plexi framed swan prints to A from A, after seeing them and almost passing out...


...sadly, they are out of budget...and that's where you come in.

I've put together 8 other art combo possibilities and A from A and I have decided to let YOU CHOOSE!!!

Fun, fun, fun.

I'm going to post the final selection boards tomorrow and then we'll open up the vote...most likes wins and WILL be ordred/installed.

Excited?

I am.

Until tomorrow then...

xo

Photobucket