Sponsor Welcome - Blonde Lasagna

First off, I have to say a HUMONGOUS thank you to all of you who left such sweet comments about my shop, Wink of Pink...my Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/blog feed never looked so good.

Seeing my paintings sell was...well...the most bidazzled party sparklers ever.

I can't WAIT to add some new things to the shop and have some framing ideas brewing that I think you will quite enjoy indeed....updates tomorrow.

For now, and since I clearly have art on the brain these days, I am tickled the prettiest shade of pink to introduce you to my newest sponsor, Blonde Lasagna...aka Blair Breitenstein...aka BRILLIANCE.


As you know, #projectzhush is set to enjoy two of Blair's pieces...remember these?


...they were the clear winner in the art vote so I know you are all mucho large fans of Blair's work.

But just in case you haven't already perused all of her obscenely fabo offerings, here you are...

A Blonde in the Rain

Gold mirror (Taken with instagram)

A Blonde in Bright Pink Watercolor

A girl and her poodle

The black cut out dress (Taken with instagram)

Pink Chevron Print Blonde Girl by Blair Breitenstein

Anchor print, collar and bow  (Taken with Instagram)

A Blonde Dressed in Pink and Black

Taken with instagram

Polka dot puff sleeve

Sleep

Red, black, lavender

California swagger shirts and California swaggered hair (Taken with Instagram)

Colors like gelato watercolor girl illustration

Do inspired by chihuly today.. Cheers to an apache romper and feathers (Taken with Instagram)

A Blonde Dressed in Yellow

Pout 11 (Taken with instagram)

HEAVEN.

I think Blair nailed the essence of her style/shop perfectly in her little Etsy blurb...

"I don't believe in erasers. People are not perfect and neither is art! Blondelasagna is meant to be spontaneous, quirky, sassy and free. Each piece is created with passion and personality that I hope transcends paper."

Ahhh I love to see these up thanks @eli_sabeth for the picture  (Taken with instagram)

Yup...these perfectly whimsical, feminine and edgy pieces most definitely supersede the stuff their drawn on....gorgeous.

You can see more of Blonde Lasagna HERE and make sure you also check out Blair's Tumblr page...
My Daily Drawings is packed with inspiration images and her newest illustrations...tres bon.

Later kittens.

xo

Photobucket