Art

First off, a big happy 4th of July to my Americano friends.

Holidays are winners.

My hubster's new vacation from employments status means that yours truly can paint her brains out...and so I have.

I finished this little number yesterday....


...in honour of Ms Jessica Rae Sommer.

You many remember that she painted this...


...and well, it slays me...so, we're doing a little art exchange...I get that amazeballs image of myself (sounds weird to say that I love my own image but you know what I  mean)
 and she gets my little creation above...so excited.

Next up, a little commission for my lovely friend Wendy...she's just started her own kick ass marketing company and is looking for a little citrus art prettiness to design her website banner around...and...here's what I came up with...


...turns out citrus comes way less naturally for me than straight up pink, gold and black...this puppy took me a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time.

And finally, I've got a few larger paper/framed pieces going up in the shop today.

Ms. Blythe...


...she has sparkles:)

And two 12x18 partners in crime...Anna...


...and Julia...


And with that, I'm breaking from painting for at least the rest of the day...after I clean this all up that is...



...PS, think there's any money to be made in palate photographs?

I'm kind of loving that second shot of my mixing mess.

Later gaitors.

xoxo
Photobucket