SALES!!!!!

Hi Folks.

I'm breaking my 'no posting on the weekend' policy to let you in on some 
superdupercalafragalistic sales.



a. has a stunning new site with so many delightful new necklaces.

b. is offering up a Black Friday- Cyber Monday sale...

30% off using code 'MKBLACKFRI'

If I was you, I'd head over there immediately and buy up some of this goodness...

Pearly Hand

Gold Dusk

Pearly Grass

Tribal Rock in Black

2.  Cooper Grey...


a. For TODAY ONLY....

15% off your total purchase + free shippping on handbags using code 'SHOPSMALL'

I'll happily have one of each of these please...





Pintuck Leather Clutch

b. an AMAZING pillow sale...




My girl Chassity is offering up...

20% paintings from now through Monday...use code 'passtheturkeybitches'

You know you NEED some of her brilliance in your house...

Glass House 2

Delaney

Glass House

Delaney


4. Black Rooster...



20% of EVERYTHING using code 'THANKS'...until November 27th!

Hello gorgeousness...

Pictures of Handcarved Console

Pictures of Vintage Moroccan Beni Ouarain Rug - 96" x 72"

Pictures of Black Leather Lounger

Pictures of Feathers by Paule Marrot



Because I ADORE you all so so much, I'm offering up...

25% off of my entire shop (including commissions) from now until Christmas Day...use code 'sharingiscaring'

And pretty please with a cherry on top give some of your loved ones one of these for Christmas...

Lila, original abstract painting

Althea, original abstract painting

Georgina, original abstract painting

Eliza, original abstract painting

Shopping small shop style = awesome.

Love you.

xo
Photobucket